Thank you Jim, but...
I started with those before realizing that these regular expressions assume that the subject line is included in the header but that the contents after the word "Subject:" are blank. The messages we are receiving have no subject line at all -- at least they are getting presented to the administrator that way -- so I cannot look for a line that contains "Subject:" It really needs to be the converse -- I need to be able to scan the entire header and hold messages that do not contain a subject line. I think I could do this with a script, but we don't have access to the shell so I need to use the tools available in the GUI.