--On Wednesday, September 22, 2004 10:56 am +0200 Brad Knowles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        What do you mean by "a simple GUI front end"?  I mean, even the simplest
X11R6 application is going to be larger than the entire Python/Mailman
project, even if it's just the graphical version of "Hello, World!"

I think that what is called for is an installer package, using one of the various installer systems out there. Now, that would NOT entail creating an application, just writing some installer config files.

That would get the software installed, but not configured. Still, that would make life easier for people installing the software.

--
Ian Eiloart
Servers Team