Greetings,

I would like to be able to subscribe people to a Mailman 2.1.5 list by sending an email to the Mailman server. The list is set up such that subscription requests require the list administrator's approval before becoming active.

I'd like, if possible, to subscribe users via the email method without the list administrator having to approve the subscription request. The email would be sent by a script that I use to add users to my systems.

Can anyone tell me if this is possible? Ideally, if it is possible, the subscription request email would contain the list admin password, I guess, or else anyone could subscribe themselves via the email method...

Thanks in advance,
Guy.