Hi, I just wonder if anyone could explain to me what has gone wrong on the following Mailman listinfo page and what needs to be done to fix it:

I would actually like to go into the source code and not only fix the encoding problem, but also replace the HTML code with something a bit more modern and CSS-styled.

How do I proceed to do these changes? I've downloaded the Mailman source code, but can't find the files that generate these HTML files. In which scripts do I need to look, and do I need to make large changes?

Thanks,
--
Asbjørn Ulsberg         -=|=-        [EMAIL PROTECTED]