On Nov 4, 2004, at 03:37, Kelly Conwell wrote:

How do I correct "Too many recipients to the message" in a mailing this, as
well as, see who the user is sending to ? The list user is an allowed
sender. He post To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] and will also Cc: maybe (5) more
individuals users who are not part of the list.

On the list's Privacy options... Recipient filters page you can increase max_num_recipients.

In the long run, I think you would be better off teaching the user not to post that way (which among other things shares the list of addresses with the mailing list).

--
Jim Tittsler             http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship          http://Starship.Python.net/