I have a mailman up and running just fine on it's default port 80.
But problems have started when I changed the default port in httpd.conf
80 to listen on 82!
From that time on my web interface for mailman just don't seams to work
fine any more!! All links are pointing to the default port which is 80!
I tried it whith new installation from the scratch on my test machine.
So before I started a mailman service httpd was set to listen on port
82, and I've got the same result!
I think that must be a problem whit cgi-bin scripts ?
Have anybody else run on this problem ???

Regards, Damir