--On Thursday, November 18, 2004 10:40 PM -0800 Greg Deputy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Has anyone successfully installed Mailman on Fedora Core 2?  I've been
trying on and off for the last few weeks, without success.  Looking
through the mailling list archives I've seen several threads on problems
getting Mailman to compile on Fedora core 2, which is exactly what i'm
having trouble with.

FC2 comes with mailman-2.1.4-4.i386.rpm and the update repository has 2.1.5-7. Install with yum:

   yum install mailman

Or you could download the source RPM, rebuild it, and then install the resulting binary RPM:

   rpmbuild --rebuild mailman*.src.rpm
   rpm -Uvh mailman*.i386.rpm