Someone in this world please please tell me how to get Postfix, mailman, and virtual alias maps to all work together PLEASE. This is not a Postfix issue. Postfix works fine. This is an integrating of Mailman issue.

Here are my files. I'm going to sleep now. I've been at this for 12 hours not counting the six days I spent getting Postfix to work. If any of you have any mercy in your souls you will help me figure out why /etc/postfix/virtual will not release its iron-clad grip on my incoming mail and allow ~mailman/data/aliases to do its job and route my postings to their lists. The lists themselves are fine.

I have integrated all of the advice that you all have given me today much of which is not in the instructions and I have followed the ReadMe as well.

http://www.beathustler.com/main.cf

http://www.beathustler.com/virtual

http://www.beathustler.com/mm_cfg.py

http://www.beathustler.com/aliases

http://www.beathustler.com/virtual-mailman

I don't know what made me think this would be easy but I'm in too deep to turn back now.

Please help.

Thank you very much.

-Evan