Aaron Crosman wrote:
Mark Sapiro Wrote:

Assuming they didn't change them. Did you look at the membership on the Membership Management... page and verify that everyone has delivery enabled and is not on digest?

I did check the management information, they all still have their
original settings.

Logs snipped, but did you look at mailman's smtp log? Does it say 3 or 7 or some other number for recipients?

3

Dec 13 12:39:17 2004 (2487)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> smtp for 3
recips, completed in 0.290 seconds

Mailman is only trying to send to 3 of the 7 then and they all have identical settings on the Membership Management... page. This is quite puzzling. I'm out of ideas. Sorry.

--
Mark Sapiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       The highway is for gamblers,