At 8:55 AM -0600 2004-12-22, Bob Escher wrote:

 I am looking for the FAQ on how to be able to change
 the subscription page and other pages according to to the website that it is
 for
 I have 8 lists and 5 of them belong to different domains and website. I
 would
 like to customize each subscription page (and any other page a subscriber
 might see)
 to be the same as the web pages are.

You may want to look at <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.047.htp>.

I found the documentation for MHonArc very lacking

Mailman integrates pipermail for handling the archiving system, not MHonArc. If you're looking for documentation on MHonArc, you probably want to check out <http://www.mhonarc.org/>.

--
Brad Knowles, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755