On Jan 6, 2005, at 01:16, Mary Pritchard wrote:

How can I resolve this? Can I increase number of recipients?

<<As list administrator, your authorization is requested for the
following mailing list posting:

Reason: Too many recipients to the message>>

You can increase (or remove entirely) the sanity check on the number of recipients allowed in a message also addressed to your list. Read the help for max_num_recipients on the Privacy options... Recipient filters... page.

It may be better to encourage your users not to cc: and share so many other email addresses when posting to your list.

-- Jim Tittsler http://www.OnJapan.net/ GPG: 0x01159DB6 Python Starship http://Starship.Python.net/ Ringo MUG Tokyo http://www.ringo.net/rss.html