John Fleming said the following on 2/6/2005 4:10 PM:

Glenn, I have it working, and I'm a major newbie. Here's my mm_cfg.py snippet:

Weird. All I did was change SPAMASSASSIN_HOST to 'localhost', restarted qrunner and *puf* it started working.

That's vrry odd. But.. thanks :)

Best,
--Glenn
(Thanks for the spamd & spamassassin files, spamd.py had like 2 lines different, but it didn't seem to make a difference until I changed the above setting...)

--
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759