Hi,

I have now installed 3 os x servers and everytime Mailman has failed on the first install. When I make the first list I tick the box to turn on the service. I enter and password and admin email address. I then save the changes and the list disappears.

I have checked permissions, the Apple way and the Mailman command line way. What is weird is that the overview under mail via the GUI will say the service is disabled, but the tick box will stay ticked.

On each machine that has had this issue, I have formatted and re-installed and each time it then works. I have had this issue with all versions of the os 10.3.1 up to 10.3.8.

Has anyone seen this or any idea as to why this happens? Once it is up and running it is a great listserver.

        Best wishes

        Michael Curtis

------------------------------------------------------ Mailman-Users mailing list Mailman-Users@python.org http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/mailman-users Mailman FAQ: http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py Searchable Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users%40python.org/ Unsubscribe: http://mail.python.org/mailman/options/mailman-users/archive%40jab.org