Hi

I setting up my email list and am building a website "front-end" for it.

I do NOT have access to mailman as it is a server-wide installation and I am only a client. However, my webhost kindly makes a dump of the mailman-generated flat data file "config.pck" available to me as an hourly cron job. From that, I can parse it using PHP and put all sorts of data into a MySQL database.

I have noticed that in the section which deals with members' anonymity (hide/show) there are three figure codes appended to the email addresses of my members. I had written my PHP script to recognise that the code "280" meant "HIDE" and "264" meant "SHOW". Everything was working well until I have just noticed a code appearing which I hadn't seen before ("314") which is another code meaning "HIDE" as well. This was obviously not being recognised by my PHP code and this member's anonymity was being compromised (or it would have been if I had 'gone live' and wasn't just at the testing stage).

Can someone please tell me what all the codes are which are available in this section and what they all mean so that II can adjust my PHP code?

Thanks in advance
Pete Bell, UK