Sorry that I was so noizy by myself. :-P

Tokio Kikuchi wrote:

AAYEE!!

This doesn't work AT ALL! You will get deep recursive hold for administrative notices. I should look into the code.

Tokio Kikuchi wrote:

Sorry, my mistake.

Go to admin -> privacy -> spam page and put following in spam filter rule 1:

\nto:.*your-list-name

There was Delivered-To: header in my test message this matched.

and set this to Accept. Then, click Add new item (after this one)
and put

. (anything match)

and set this to Reject or Discard.
Do not forget to click [Submit Your Changes].

'\n' is needed for the first rule because the headers are concatnated in a single string. Also, do not add '@your.dom.ain' in it because this doesn't match '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' which is the held notice destination and they are held and held again. (If you discard, that's OK.)

I've not fully tested but this should work. You can first set the second rule to Hold and check the effect.

I will fully test net time. ;-P

Cheers,

Tokio