Hi

Matt Clark wrote:

Hi

I'm also getting an identical error to Chris Boulter

Oddly, when there is a text body as well as binary attachments, the
attachments seem to be silently dropped without mention, and there is

no

hyperlink to retrieve them. Is there any reason why this might happen?

I'm running Version 2.1.5. of mailman.

I've tried applying the patch 891491 scrubber.py last ammended by Tokio
Kikuchi In Sept 2004 using the following command

Patch -p1 < /path/to/patch

With no joy.

patch -p1 < /tmp/scrubber.patch.20040912 can't find file to patch at input line 5
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?

Tried -p0 ?

The text leading up to this was:
|Index: Mailman/Handlers/Scrubber.py
|--- Mailman/Handlers/Scrubber.py       (.../trunk)     (revision 21)
|+++ Mailman/Handlers/Scrubber.py

(.../branches/scrubber_branch) (revision 21)

You'd better get mailman-2.1.6b4.tgz from sourceforge and install because all my patches are now integrated in the codebase.
Or, wait 2.1.6 final which will spin out soon. :-)
http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/