I have a list with & in the title - Let's say a&b for an example. This is causing several problems:

1. On pages like listinfo, mailman capitalizes the first letter, so it appears as A&b, which is not what I want, but can tolerate. If I try to make the case change only with the web interface, it won't let me. It says only make case changes, and that's what I try, but it's unhappy. No big deal.

2. I also can't delete the list using bin/rmlist - The command line doesn't like the ampersand. So I circumvented this by changing mm_cfg.py to allow list owners to delete their own list with the web interface. OK so far.

3. But the biggest problem is that I can't use bin/withlist commands like fix_url with this listname with the ampersand in it!

So my main question is - Is there a way to escape the ampersand such that I can run withlist or arch commands on this list, or do I just have to use another name? Thanks - John