At 8:58 PM -0500 2005-03-14, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

                         We're using Mailman ver 2.1.5 in accordance
 with CPanel.

We may be limited in terms of the amount of support we can provided. Please see <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq06.011.htp>.

 I haven't changed any settings.  It just stopped working.  I even set up a
 new mailing list, as a test, and it didn't work either.

Normally, we would direct you to see <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.014.htp>. However, you probably don't have command-line access to the server where your lists are hosted, and therefore you won't be able to look at any of these log files. Unfortunately, while it is possible to script the web interface (see <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.053.htp>), this doesn't help you with access to the log files.

 Our business has several time-sensitive e-mails that are sent out.  We need
 this fixed asap, please.

In this case, you're pretty much completely dependant on your hosting company.

--
Brad Knowles, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755