Hello. I've just converted from mailman 2.0.x to mailman 2.1.x. After sending the confirmation back to the list-request email address, I receive this error:

mail: invalid option -- r
Usage: mail [-iInv] [-s subject] [-c cc-addr] [-b bcc-addr] to-addr ...
           [- sendmail-options ...]
      mail [-iInNv] -f [name]
      mail [-iInNv] [-u user]
554 5.3.0 unknown mailer error 1

Also, if I attempt to run the mailman command from the command-line I receive this:

Group mismatch error. Mailman expected the mail wrapper script to be
executed as one of the following groups:
[mail, postfix, mailman, nobody],
but the system's mail server executed the mail script as group: "root".
Try tweaking the mail server to run the script as one of these groups:
[mail, postfix, mailman, nobody],
or re-run configure providing the command line option:
'--with-mail-gid=root'.

The mailman command is chgrp'd to mailman with the group sticky bit enabled.

Has anyone else experienced this same problem?

Thanks,
--Matt