At 5:22 PM -0800 2005-03-23, Staven Bruce wrote:

 We are using Mailman 2.1.5 and I was going through the FAQ's trying to
 figure our the most secure way to set up an announce only list. I saw under
 FAQ 3.11, the suggestion to moderate all users, and for the approved posters
 to do the following:

         "...A more secure alternative is for your approved posters to add
 an Approved header to their postings as a  header, or as the first line of
 the post)."

My question is where and how do I "add an Approved header" ?

If you have a copy of the message sent to you as moderator, and your MUA allows it, in the group of headers at the top of the message, you add something like the following:

Alternatively, you can add that as the first line of the content of the post, either from your MUA or from the copy of the message you see within web interface.

                                                              I've been
 through the Mailman interface, but I am a little confused on how to do this.

There's not a separate part of the admin interface for this. You add it directly to the copy of the message you have available to you via your MUA or the web interface.

--
Brad Knowles, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755