Hello,

Probably a temporary brain moment here, but our lists are stripping HTML messages, although the settings are as follows for content filtering:

filter_content is yes, filter_mime_types and pass_mime_types are both empty, and convert_html_to_plaintext is set to no.

If I turn off content filtering for the list, HTML messages arrive ok, however it seems as though we should be able to have content filtering turned on yet HTML messages passing through unharmed with the settings indicated above - what am I missing?

Thanks,
Ivan Fetch.