I see the qrunner has the option of running in verbose mode. However, I do not see how to enable this option with the mailmanctl script. I would rather not go in and edit the qrunner script. Is there something obvious I'm missing?

Mark Sapiro wrote:

Matthew A. Marshall wrote:

This is what I see. We have a mail router which accepts incoming email for [EMAIL PROTECTED] This includes mailing lists. The [EMAIL PROTECTED] gets forwarded to [EMAIL PROTECTED] I see the message come in and get sent to mailman. Nothing after that. If I send the confirmation to [EMAIL PROTECTED] instead of [EMAIL PROTECTED] I see the message come in, get sent to mailman and then the welcome message sent back out. This makes absolutly no sense as to why it works one way, but not the other.

It makes no sense to me either, but it seems that somehow the process of forwarding from [EMAIL PROTECTED] to [EMAIL PROTECTED] is changing something in the message other than just adding another Received: header. Does it rewrite the envelope sender? I don't even know if this would matter - just grasping at straws - but something must be going on in that process.

--
Mark Sapiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       The highway is for gamblers,