To: "Tamara Yoggev" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <Mailman-Users@python.org>
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2005 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Mailman-Users] Wierd Problem creating list

Tamara Yoggev wrote:

But now I'm having an even stranger problem!

when I go to http://www.aishlist.com/mailman/create I get the following:

Bug in Mailman version 2.1.6b4

Just guessing without the logs, maybe the wrappers aren't being executed by the expected group. Did you use the --with-cgi-gid= option when you ran configure? is this group the one that Apache uses to run your cgi scripts?

<snip>
and BTW, my /usr/local/mailman/logs/error file is empty!

Are there any non-empty logs in that directory?

Check Defaults.py and mm_cfg.py for assignment to LOG_DIR to see if it
might be in other than the default location.

--
Mark Sapiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       The highway is for gamblers,