Erik Peterson wrote:

I have been trying to get the "Urgent:" header to work and I can't seem to get it to happen. I can't modify my MUA's headers to add it directly, so I was attempting to make "Urgent: <listpassword>" the first line of the message followed by a blank line and then the original body, which seems to be indicated in a bunch of emails found while searching this list...

http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users@python.org/msg15961.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users@python.org/msg16405.html

This was simply ignored by Mailman. The message was sent out in tact with this line to the non-digest recipients and held for the digest recipients. Don't worry, I'm using a test list...

I made sure that the message was sent in text/plain, no extraneous characters, the "Urgent: " was the first line of the message, etc.

Browsing through the code, it looks like Urgent: is only valid in header position. Not supported for the first line in body.

-- Tokio Kikuchi, tkikuchi@ is.kochi-u.ac.jp http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/