On Apr 12, 2005, at 02:55, Tamara Yoggev wrote:
relay host, I can accept emails, but I can't seem to send any emails, but I get NO error in the log file. so I am totally clueless as to what the problem is.

Meaning there is no error in either your Postfix logs or your Mailman logs?

Did you try check the troubleshooting points suggested by the FAQ?
  <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.014.htp>

Everything seems fine! except the message doesn't get posted to all the list members!

Are the messages collecting in the Mailman qfiles/in (did you remember to start mailman?) or qfiles/shunt (check Mailman's error log again)?

--
Jim Tittsler     http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/