On Apr 12, 2005, at 23:21, Tom Williams wrote:

I want to print out the email addresses of our membership, but can't find an
easy way to do it.

If you have shell access on the server, running the ~mailman/bin/list_members script (with the name of the list as the argument) is the best way.
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.009.htp>

An alternative is to script the web interface as suggested by the example at:
<http://starship.python.net/crew/jwt/mailman/#throughtheweb>

You might be able to mail the 'who' command to your 'listname'-request address, but depending on your subscriber configuration, this may not return the complete list.

--
Jim Tittsler     http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/