On Apr 14, 2005, at 02:32, Rob Shepherd wrote:

before I try and trace the problem would you recommend I may as well upgrade.

How "beta" is 2.1.6beta? Any reports of using it in a production environment?

It fixes some of the known problems with 2.1.5, and adds only a few new features. I think it is an improvement, but there haven't been a *lot* of reports of people successfully using it showing up on the mailing list... but no howls of pain either.

I can't imagine that it will change the problem you are seeing however.

Will it be easy to upgrade to stable once it is released?

Yes. The usual configure, make, make install dance should work.

--
Jim Tittsler     http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/