Actually, I figured it out. A combination of things.

1. We are migrating from Postfix mailing lists and I turned off the old list in the wrong aliases (/etc/aliases when it should have been /etc/postfix/aliases) file. My fault...

2. I had "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" but was sending mail from @sub.domain.edu which wasn't working so I had to add "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" to the "Accept_these_nonmembers" as well.

Thanks for your help though, wouldn't have figured out the [EMAIL PROTECTED] part without help.

Kyle Kniepkamp

Mark Sapiro wrote:

Kyle Kniepkamp wrote:

The only thing I have in *accept_these_nonmembers *is

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Are you running a current Mailman version with an appropriate Python version? If so, I'm out of ideas, sorry.

--
Mark Sapiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> The highway is for gamblers,