Hi again,
As some would know, there seems to be an issue with Mailman on OSX, where some systems will periodically see the cronjob sending an error out to root via email in relation to the file config.pck.last not being able to be re-written or whatever.
I have had this twice now, both times a couple of days after a System Update has been applied. On both occasions, I have run check_perms & the errors have disappeared. My guess here is that the system update (the latest being 10.3.9) seems to have changed something critical to Mailman in terms of permissions.
So, if anyone else is experiencing this problem, I would suggest trying to run check_perms & see if the problems disappear. Hope this helps.
--

hEARd

Postal Address:
        hEARd, 26B Glenning Rd, Glenning Valley, NSW 2261, Australia
Internet -
        WWW: http://heard.com.au http://itavservices.com
EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: Australia - 02 4388 1400 / International - + 61 2 43881400
Mobile: Australia - 04 28881400 / International - 61 4 28881400