On Apr 23, 2005, at 00:23, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

When I send an email to (as an example) [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject subscribe - it does not subscribe me. When I send an email to (as an example) [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject unsubscribe it does not unsubscribe me.

What happens instead? Do you get an error message in reply?

What happens to the message? (Check the Mailman logs and your MTA logs.)

Have you double-checked the aliases for your list? (bin/genaliases can be used to remind you of the complete list of aliases.)

--
Jim Tittsler     http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/