Sean Roe wrote:

>I am having a very strange problem with my mailman install, I keep
>getting these emails and I have no idea how to stop them.  I have exim4
>turned off as well as mailman unti I can figure this out we send out a
>newsletter once a week to people interested in adoption and only one
>user can send to the list but it seems that all the users are getting
>this mail:

This is strange. Ordinarily, I would say that one of your list
subscribers uses the dropspam.com mail filtering service and the
"approval" message from dropspam.org in response to a received list
post is being sent back to the list and accepted for posting.

It seems that this scenario is somewhat correct except from the
contents of the "approval" message, the subscriber appears to be
[EMAIL PROTECTED] which appears to be the list posting address so
I'm confused as to what your setup actually is.

In any case, if you follow the suggestion in
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.034.htp
and moderate everyone and post using "approved:", the dropspam.com
"approval" message won't make it through to the list.

--
Mark Sapiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       The highway is for gamblers,