Jp Possenti wrote:
> So basically what you are saying is that Mailman is very insecure? (in
> short)

:-)

Honestly, NO.  Mailman is much more secure, in deed very secure, than
most software I see.    The integrity of Mailman depends highly on the
security of your OS, your MTA and your webserver.

> You say I should not have my admin email as a list member. By that you mean
> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" which is the default address as the admin?

Your admin email would be [EMAIL PROTECTED]  That address
doesn't belong in the subscribers list, nor does [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> If so then what am I supposed to create, and why would creating one make a
> difference?

There is nothing in Mailman that you can create or do to combat email
spoofing.  Spoofing is not a Mailman problem as Mailman relies on your
MTA to authenticate email senders (which is correct).  This is a good
thing as Mailman could get really bloated (more bloated?) if it tried to
incorporate authenticating senders.

> Also which email clients support the KIM and/or SPF standards?

DKIM and SPF are email server technologies, not client technologies.
They can help to validate the email traffic coming into your email server.

-Jim P.