<<Did I? >>

Yep.  And actually said something like s/b easy.

<<I hope not, because it won't be. Possibly 2.2, but no promises.>>

Rats!!

Now I currently have seven Lists goings and it IS a REAL PITA to have to sift
thru A the B then C then D, the.....etc.!!

I really can't understand why it would be so difficult to "offer" the "option"
for Administrator "options" within the Web Interface.  'Course that would also
be the reason I can't offer something -;) !!

And as of ONE minute ago I can actually offer a reason why a "scroll" page
would be WAY handy for a Non-Shell "administrator" like me.

A nitwit (aren't they all<G>) List member writes me direct and says "Please
un-subscribe me......"!

In this gents case I KNOW of SIX, repeat SIX e-mails accounts he uses.  Do I
know the very FIRST letter of the account he uses for his subscription??  No.
So I have to go thru entire ALPHABET  [page per letter at a time] to find it
instead of just being able to scroll down a 60 member page.

Which would you rather do???

Don't bother to answer because of your WONDERFUL replies to this List, mine is
NOT worthy!!!  Actually, serious, Mark.

Thanks for ALL your wonderful and difficult work!!!

Ed