I sent this in a reply to Mark Sapiro, but I feel I should give the list
an opportunity to answer as well.  I've added a user to the list through
the admin interface (via mass subscription), we'll call him user1 (added
as [EMAIL PROTECTED]).  However, when user1 attempts to send mail to the
list, it bounces back, saying that he attempted to post to a
members-only list as a non-member.  I double-checked that the user was
added properly...and he was.  Has anyone else experienced this issue, or
have any tips as to a resolution?  As always, thanks in advance! :-)

Best,
Ryan