Hi Guy's,

Problem: Mailman is sending out unsolicited emails and I want to clear
out the remaining emails.

I will stop the service (at the machine itself) by:

/usr/local/mailman/bin/mailmanctl stop

The list in question is sending out unsolicited emails according to the person
who once a month sends out an advertisement for his company. I have asked for
examples and I am being stonewalled - don't know why he won't send me an
example. He is the only one authorized to send mail - I set that myself.

I am not only the list owner, but I am the only one with passwords to the root
and list. I have removed the network cable from the server and will access the
server on site to type in the code above. After typing in the "stop" code I
will reattach the network cable so I can view the root via secure shell at my
office. After that I can use the html interface to view the list settings.

Question: What do I look for? Have I missed anything? Is there a "file" that
holds emails that need to be sent out? Has anyone else had this problem? Is
this guy blowing smoke up my *(^&%?

Thanks,

Warm regards,

Gary