Anders Norrbring skrev:
Eric Howland skrev:
On 8/30/06, Mark Sapiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Anders Norrbring wrote:

Simple question,
would it be possible to run mailman on one host, and the Postfix MTA on
another host?

The reason is that I'm configuring a new in/outgoing server that
eventually should take over the "old" one, the old should keep the web
server functionality, so I'd like to split things up.

If it can be done, any hints on how?

Using a different host for outgoing mail is simple. Just set SMTPHOST
in mm_cfg.py.

Incoming mail to Mailman is more difficult. This has been discussed
before on this list. See
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.018.htp>
for searching information.

I'm having troubles finding info on this matter.. Probably because English isn't my native language, so I guess I just don't get the search terms right to get relevant results.

Anyway, more info would be really useful.

Thanks,
Anders.