Blatter, Nicholas wrote:

>I'm wondering if there is any way to change the message sent by the
>content filter when a message is rejected. I'm trying to move away from
>letting users send HTML messages to the lists I manage, and instead of
>saying "The message's content type was not explicitly allowed" I would
>like it to explain that only plain text messages are allowed.
>
>I saw there are language directories in messages/ with this field, but
>there are no English directories there (as I assume it's compiled into
>the program).

As you surmise, the English language text in the mailman.po/mailman.mo
files is the 'key' to the translated text. The English language text
is in the source modules.

>Is there any way to change this message?

Only by editing the message itself in the Mailman/Handlers/MimeDel.py
module.

--
Mark Sapiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       The highway is for gamblers,