MM 2.1.9, Postfix 2.3.5, cyrus-imap 2.3.7, all on FreeBSD 6.1 installed from
ports

Postfix already handles mail for multiple virtual domains defined in a MySQL
database. I believe virtual domain setup is OK, as individual users have been
sending and receiving mail for some time.

Having problems with Mailman, though. I've read these instructions many times:

http://www.list.org/mailman-install/postfix-virtual.html

Besides doing what's listed there, I also defined a virtual mailbox for a new
"pctest" list (without that, mail sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] bounces).

However, MM never distributes the mail to list subscribers. /var/log/maillog
says each message is sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]; however, the only files in
/usr/local/mailman/logs that change are smtp and subscribe (and then only when
list members are added).

Basically, postfix delivers message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] but nothing happens
after that.

Thanks in advance for clues on fixing this.

/wsbs

from virtual-mailman (note that I have run postmap on this and restarted
mailman and postfix multiple times, but no joy):
# STANZA START: pctest
# CREATED: Mon Jan 29 15:05:35 2007
[EMAIL PROTECTED]              pctest
[EMAIL PROTECTED]        pctest-admin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      pctest-bounces
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      pctest-confirm
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         pctest-join
[EMAIL PROTECTED]        pctest-leave
[EMAIL PROTECTED]        pctest-owner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      pctest-request
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    pctest-subscribe
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  pctest-unsubscribe
# STANZA END: pctest

from mm_cfg.py:
# Put YOUR site-specific settings below this line.
$SMTPHOST = virt1.tld
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'virt1.tld'
DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'virt1.tld'
IMAGE_LOGOS = '/icons/'
MTA = 'Postfix'
POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS = ['virt1.tld']
VIRTUAL_HOSTS.clear()
add_virtualhost('mail.virt1.tld', 'virt1.tld')

from main.cf:
recipient_delimiter = +
unknown_local_recipient_reject_code = 550
virtual_alias_maps = mysql:/usr/local/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_alias_maps.cf,
hash:/usr/local/mailman/data/virtual-mailman

from master.cf:
(nothing MM specific)