Folks

Is there an option to have mailman ignore anonymous posts and not even
acknowledge the post. Just let it go to /dev/null ??

I have looked and see nothing in simple english..

Right now, I am seriously blacklisted by the anonymous posts being sent by
spammers and mailman trying to send back a message "your post is not
allowed"

Maybe I just need to rename them ??

This is getting to the point of "The Spammers win, I loose"

Thanks

Dave

---
Dave Foran                                  Internet ONLY:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                             Cruise Missile Coordinates 41.36.46N 81.25.53W