[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>I just put in 'listname'... it was originally the [EMAIL PROTECTED] in that
>slot.

>From: Paul Tomblin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
>> > Forbidden
>> > You don't have permission to access /mailman/admindb/listname.com on this
>> server.
>>
>> Did you really put "listname.com" in the URL, or did your browser spaz out
>> and put it the ".com" in?

This looks like cPanel, so see
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq06.011.htp>.

That said, assuming you are accessing the admindb pages via the same
URL that used to work, something has changed in either the web server
or the underlying Mailman installation and you'll have to contact
whoever is responsible for those things.

--
Mark Sapiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       The highway is for gamblers,