At 1:15 AM -0400 4/17/07, Michael Kabot wrote:

>  I'll have to go back and pull out my notes on how I got Plesk, Mailman, &
>  Qmail to work together.  I know out of the box that unlike Cpanel/Mailman,
>  Plesk/Mailman is limited to a single namespace for list names across virtual
>  domains.

So far as I know, Plesk doesn't make any source-code level
modifications to the Python and Mailman code that they ship as part
of their product.  They just tend to be horribly, horribly
out-of-date, and it's very difficult to bring things up-to-date and
still keep them working properly.

--
Brad Knowles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Consultant & Author