Hi,
we are using mailman 2.1.5 with Postfix. On our announce-only list we have
subscribed all of our employees. This list is fully moderated, so when someone
posts, the message waits for approving. That's fine. Now I need to have some
users (3 mail addresses) of the subscribes, that can post to the list without
moderation and waiting for approving from the moderator. Where can I specify
these adresses? I do not use the mailman's web interface.

According to the posts I have found on google, this should be done by modifying
the moderation bit on each user, but I cannot find where it could be done in
the config file? The config file is the one obtained from the ./config_list -o
list.conf MyList.
When I specify this in

     owner = ['[EMAIL PROTECTED]', '[EMAIL PROTECTED]', '[EMAIL PROTECTED]']
     moderator = ['[EMAIL PROTECTED]', '[EMAIL PROTECTED]', '[EMAIL PROTECTED]']

it does not help, the message from [EMAIL PROTECTED] waits for approving.

I set up this further settings:
default_member_moderation = True
member_moderation_action = 0
generic_nonmember_action = 3

I tried to setup the config like here
http://www.modwest.com/help/kb13-195.html, but I think this is the case I have
now - any message that came to the list is moderated, without exceptions. But I
want these exceptions - some people can post without moderation.

Can anyone help me? If you want to know any other options I have in the config,
let me know please.

Many thanks, Tomas