Hi All,

I have run into a issues where mail has all of a sudden stopped being sent
to the mailing list.  I have looked at the log file and searched the
archives but have not found any help.  It looks like to me that mailman has
stopped going through the mailinglist-bounces part of the process.  I was
wondering is any one has run into this issue or know of something I can do
to fix it.

Here is what I see in my log file, I am using mailman with postfix.

 relay=local, delay=29, status=sent (delivered to command:
/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman post listname)

postfix/qmgr[8659]: B7C2B439943: removed

Then I should see it go to the listname-bounces then out to the members of
the list

Thanks in advance
Jared