One of our list owners tries to keep tabs on his list members for a
somewhat sensitive list. Everyone has to send some info when
subscribing.

Now he notices anyone can change his address (and/or name) without the
list owner even being informed.

Or is this an effect of still running 2.1.6?

Jost
--
| Helft Spam ausrotten!                HTML in Mail ist unhöflich. |
| Postmaster, JAPH, manchmal Wahrsager               am RZ der RUB |