Jason Pruim wrote:

>I have seen people complaining about mailman hosts limiting their
>outgoing messages to X per hour/day... Is that something that the
>host puts in? Or is there something with mailman that's limiting?

This is something that some ISPs/hosting services put in their outgoing
mail service in order to limit the ability of their users to send bulk
mail. Whether or not they consider the effect of this on the Mailman
service they offer to their users is unknown, but it effectively
limits their Mailman service to small and/or low volume lists.

There is nothing in Mailman itself that does this.

--
Mark Sapiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       The highway is for gamblers,