Hi: I'm a bit of a newbie so bare with me. I'm trying to figure out how to
setup a newsletter submission field for my sites www.aerolineasmexicanas.com.mx
and www.juegopixel.com , so i have mailman setup on my hosted server and a db
created in it, but i don't know where to get the script for my page itself and
then how to do the rest of the setup. There has to be some kind of instruction
for this process somewhere online i just have no idea where. Can someone please
point me in the right direction?  My host isn't offering any help and my
searches are fruitless, also the mailman docs don't seem to explain this, just
the actual mailman setup. I think i'm looking for php script but i don’t know
for sure. Please help, Thanks.