Cyndi Norwitz wrote:

>When I use mass subscribe at Sonic.net, the text indicates I'll have a
>choice of actually subscribing the addresses or inviting them.  But there
>is no choice.  It just goes directly to invite.

I'm not aware of any bugs in this specific function, so I can only
assume that this is a sonic.net 'feature' to force you to invite only.
Why they wouldn't also fix the web page to make it clear is beyond me,
but mass subscribe works in all the Mailman versions that I have any
experience with.

--
Mark Sapiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        The highway is for gamblers,