Brad Knowles wrote:
On 1/7/08, Troy Knabe wrote:

 I want to set a list so that users cannot self subscribe.  Is there a
 way to do that?  I only see "confirm, require approval, or confirm and
 approve".  I would like "not allowed"

What's wrong with requiring approval, and then just not approving any requests?

Or one could set "Advertise this list when people ask what lists are on this machine?" to 'No' in addition to requiring approval.

--
This email is the opinion of the author and is not an official communication of
the New Mexico Judicial Branch.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message.