Hello,

2008/2/6, Mark Sapiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Zbigniew Szalbot wrote:
> >
> > Hello - sorry to jump in and hijack the thread but is similar thing
> > possible for unsubscribe process? That is, I would actually like to
> > keep the subscription confirmation process intact but allow users to
> > unsubcribe *without* confirmation. Is that possible?
>

> No. Users can unsubscribe without confirmation by unsubscribing from the
> options page after logging in with their password or by including their
> password in an unsubscribe email command. Otherwise, confirmation is
> required.

Thank you Mark. Any chance of having it (unsubscribe without
confirmation) as an option one day? I run two quite large mailing
lists (12 and 28K subscribers) and I find that the biggest frustration
for people is when they are tring to unsubscribe (confirmation email
may get lost, be sent to spam, etc.) but somehow fail.

However, I know I am using Mailman only because there are people like
you who develop it, so many thanks for your work anyway!

Zbigniew Szalbot