I have a list which is still passing messages correctly (the list is
moderated) but messages are not appearing in the archives since March
19, 2008. And, no, I don't think I changed anything on that day. :-)

A simple "check_perms" reports no issues at all, and archives for
other lists are functioning correctly. I can view the archives of the
list I'm having problems with -- so I don't think it's an Apache
problem -- but messages sent to the list since March 19 don't appear
in the archive. FWIW, here is the size of the archive:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] private]# du -ksh ams-*
18M     ams-announce
4.2M    ams-announce.mbox

Here are the archive settings for the list:

# List traffic archival policies.
archive = 1
# Is archive file source for public or private archival?
archive_private = 0
# How often should a new archive volume be started?
archive_volume_frequency = 1

I just ran a "arch --wipe ams-announce", and that seems to have fixed
the problem as a test message I sent this morning now appears in the
archives; as does other mail that was sent after March 19th and before
today. Just out of interest, what kind of things could stop an archive
from suddenly stopping? Bad HTML/MIME in a message?

Thanks,

Chris
--
Chris Waltham